Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.


I have been really into creating cosplays (dressing up as) of Disney characters from what I have in my wardrobe, more specifically from Alice in Wonderland. My favourite version in by far Tim Burtons, because Johnny Depp and the dresses Alice wears are beautiful. In an attempt to recreate my doodled visions of an over the top "Alice" dress I added layers on top of a dress from Hollister that I have worn to be Alice before.

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there" - Cheshire Cat

As my room become ever filled with revision notes and a selection of text books that I have seemingly read an infinite amount of times, dressing as my favourite characters is by far one of the best ways to regain some sanity... That and caffeine makes me supper concentrated on one thing for hours on end (I also get really shaky and cannot sleep properly)




 


I am so glad that I can wear my handmade skirt over the top of other dresses while I wait for summer to add the underskirt...


I managed this shot on the second go! So proud I just wish there was a rabbit hole to fall down afterwards!

XO, Miriam

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment