Dreaming instead of sleeping.


I have been loving this smock dress from Pull & Bear lately, it is so comfy and versatile to wear that I can see it becoming a weekly appearance during the summer months.  So naturally I wore it for my first exam of the season, with some plain black leggings from H&M, and my mums Levis jacket. For me this is a go to outfit when I need to be comfy and look put together at the same time. And I couldn't resist to put on my cat ears that I made for the RED tour!



You guessed it, I just had to wear some frilly socks from Topshop and some tan leather brogues from Clarks. In my opinion you cannot go into an exam hall without some preppy style straight out of Blair Waldorf's style book!




Dirty window selfie ;)



XO, Miriam

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous, love the denim jacket with it too xx
    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress and the cat ears are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, I really want to make some with lace but I just lack the time!
      XO, Miriam

      Delete