We'll never be royals.


This outfit was inspired by Lorde's song Royals, so I just had to wear my recently completed beaded headband and a velvet skirt from Topshop. As Lorde suggests in her song we'll never be royals so instead of wearing a cute blouse I went for this cropped tank top also from Topshop, which I think is a lovely way of showing a little bit of skin but not too much on a spring afternoon. I spent most of this afternoon drawing a writing in my journal which I have almost finished, most of the recent entries have been long and emotional due to my recent break-up from S and the exam stress did not help the situation. It is kinda ironic that I am wearing the bracelets he gave me, and the pearl earring, but I cannot waste good jewelry on a bad situation.






XO, Miriam

P.S. If you are going through a break up, just remember us girls can be stressed, depressed but well dressed.

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair like that. It's gorgeous.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I saw in on Essie Button's youtube channel and I just had to try it!
      XO, Miriam

      Delete
  2. Things will get better with time, that's one thing I've learned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am trying to keep busy and positive and one day it will be okay.
      XO, Miriam

      Delete