What I Eat In A Day #3| Vegan


Breakfast: 

So I have recently rediscovered cereal, nothing special I know but you can definitely blame on watching too much Bonny Rebecca and Steph (AKA HappyHealthy96) lately. I mixed several different types of cereal together firstly to bulk up my more expensive cereal and secondly to get a bunch of different textures. Today I mixed up cornflakes, puffed rice and strawberry granola. And of course I have to get my fruit in, in the morning so I topped it with passionfruit and blueberries as well as the normal chia seeds, cacao nibs and coconut. I ate this all with rice milk today, but I normally prefer almond milk in the morning because it is sweeter.



Lunch: 

My flatmate and I made a small stir-fry using some leftover mix and bulked it out a bit using Thai rice crackers, and some veggie sausages. We used a pre-made sweet chilli sauce and I added some sriracha.  I don't eat that much for lunch because it doesn't normally suit my schedule very well, so I generally eat more in the mornings and the evenings. 


Dinner: 

This photo isn't actually from today but basically had the same thing. I made a bean chilli using kidney beans, black beans and sweetcorn. The recipe I used is here... I ate it with potatoes baked with no oil or salt and some mixed salad with a lil' olive oil on. You may have noticed quite a lot of carbs in my diet which is just how I feel good, I mean don't get me wrong I love vegan ice cream and avocados but on most days eating a lot of starchy carbs is the most practical way for me to eat and to feel good. More on that in a later post. 


XO, Miriam 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh these look delicious! I especially love the lunch you made, I have a thing for those Thai crackers and anything sweet chilli haha! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete